Teen Mums (formerly BnB TP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gr wish people would stop coming over

2 posters

Go down

Gr wish people would stop coming over Empty Gr wish people would stop coming over

Post by Yazz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm

So pissed off. My period has started (1st one since LO was born) and i'm in mother of all pains (okay not as bad as labour but still bloody hurts!).
So I really want to relax, LO is in bed.. well he's moaning on the baby monitor but he's falling asleep for the night (well he will eventually). And I totally just want to veg out on the sofa with a decent film and chocolate in my PJs.
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Picked OH up from work who has informed me MIL is coming to stay the night as she has work in the morning which is like 25 min walk from our house (she cant get the bus on Sundays from hers as they run silly hours).
So now I can't fucking relax!! No

It's totally not fair, OH has his mates over all the time and I mean I get on with MIL okayish but SERIOUSLY telling me like half an hour before she's due to come over? Rolling Eyes Didn't even ask me if it was okay!!
I wish people would stop thinking my house is some kind of doss house now, it's really silly. I just want to feel sorry for myself till this stuipd period is over, but as usual I can't relax. No

Grrrrrrrr!!

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Gr wish people would stop coming over Empty Re: Gr wish people would stop coming over

Post by laree826 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Aw, he should definitely be giving you more time before visitors come over! I'd be mad! Take some midol?
laree826
laree826
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum