Teen Mums (formerly BnB TP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it?

4 posters

Go down

LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it? Empty LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it?

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Got my LO weighed today (he's now 12lb cheers) but my health vistor looked at his mouth and says he has thrush! Sad
Going to take him to the doctors in the morning, but has anyone else's LO had it? Did it go away quickly? It hasn't effected him eating or anything, but I feel bad as I didn't notice and would like to know if it goes quickly. Sad

Yazz

Back to top Go down

LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it? Empty Re: LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it?

Post by Burchy314 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Awww poor baby Sad but I don't know what thrush is.

I hope he feels better soon!
Burchy314
Burchy314
TMS Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/tina.burcha,

Back to top Go down

LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it? Empty Re: LO has thrush.. anyone else's LO's had it?

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Burchy314 wrote:Awww poor baby Sad but I don't know what thrush is.

I hope he feels better soon!

It's like white stuff in his mouth, cheeks/tounge/lips. Crying or Very sad

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkilou Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

My LO had thrush at the beginning of last week...was given some gel to put on her tongue 4 times a day, and in 2days it was clear! Hope your LO's gets cleared up nice and quickly Smile xx

nikkilou

Back to top Go down

Post by gemini Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:20 pm

the twins both had thrush when we brought them home from scbu, i cant remember the name of the medicine you get but it smells like liquorice i thought lol, but that cleared it up by the time they finished the small bottle of medicine.... nystatin?? i think that might be what its called :/

gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:31 pm

nikkilou wrote:My LO had thrush at the beginning of last week...was given some gel to put on her tongue 4 times a day, and in 2days it was clear! Hope your LO's gets cleared up nice and quickly Smile xx

Thanks hun. Very Happy At least it clears up quickly!!

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by TorisMommy Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Tori has thankfully not had thrush but hope it clears up soon! Very Happy
TorisMommy
TorisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lauram_92 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Oliver was thought to have it, he was on nystatin medicine.. But turns out he didn't actually have it.. The milk just left a white mark on his tongue for longer than normal.. Hope it goes away soon for you Smile
lauram_92
lauram_92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum