Teen Mums (formerly BnB TP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else live with their parents?

+4
RosyGray
LittleMiss_x
Burchy314
laree826
8 posters

Go down

Anybody else live with their parents? Empty Anybody else live with their parents?

Post by laree826 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Do they drive you mad?! My mom is constantly telling my daughter how bad of a mom i am No
laree826
laree826
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Anybody else live with their parents? Empty Re: Anybody else live with their parents?

Post by Burchy314 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Aww thats horrible! Your a great mom! Ignore her!

I live with my parents. My Mom is great and helps alot, but my Dad annoys the shit out of me!! Just seeing him makes me angry haha. But the most of all is my brother. He causes so much drama! Because of him my OH cant come here or on vacation any more. Sad I can't wait until me and Chris can get our own place.
Burchy314
Burchy314
TMS Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/tina.burcha,

Back to top Go down

Anybody else live with their parents? Empty Re: Anybody else live with their parents?

Post by LittleMiss_x Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:11 pm

We do and yes she does! She doesn't ever try and tell me how to parent cause to be fair i'm doing a better job than what she ever did. But just in general, always moaning and on my back constantly.
Getting my own place next month tho Very Happy

LittleMiss_x

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyGray Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 pm

I live with OH's parents. They really are wonderful people and intend only the best for us but it drives me absolutely mental sometimes. OH's mum takes the baby from me all the time and refuses to give her back for feedings (I'm exclusively bfeeding) and tries to feed her bottles behind my back. And she'll undress the baby in whatever I chose for the day and put her in something that won't fit her for another 4 - 6 months.

Lmao little things like that are driving me insane. But ultimately, I'm so grateful for their help. I can't imagine if we had to live on our own right now. There's no way we could afford it right now. Sad
RosyGray
RosyGray

https://www.facebook.com/ericalish

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyGrim Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 am

I live with my parents and I hate it here! >.<

They're constantly taking her from me and telling her and me how much more she loves them than she does me, while criticizing every single thing I do! Every single night it's the same thing, over and over, and my dad even had the nerve to tell me I'm a shit mother for wanting to have some alone time Mad I spent from the moment she was born until my graduation, only taking time away from her when it was 100% necessary (had to get school done) and now it's summer and I want a break before college....>.< AND LO can't break down the proteins in milk, so she obviously can't have anything with milk in it or she'll throw up like the Exorcist, but my dad can't seem to get that through his thick skull and keeps trying to give her things with milk in them! Evil or Very Mad And when I tell him to stop that, he gets pissy and says "Oh, yes, Treslyn knows best because we haven't raised kids before, OH NO!" >.>

/rant (sorry bout that Laughing )

I cannot wait for me and OH to finally get an apartment! Hopefully by the end of the summer FX'd! Smile
MommyGrim
MommyGrim

https://www.facebook.com/TressyTerror.TheGrimReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by lola472 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 am

Right now I am living with FOBs parents. But given my relationship (or the lack of one) between me and FOB I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully I will be moving back in with my mom before the baby comes (fingers crossed)!
It sounds yalls parents (or your OHs parents) do some pretty annoying things. How do yall put up with it and not say anything? Or do you say stuff and hope that they get it? I have always liked to do things for myself so I don't know how I'll react if my mom is constantly taking the baby from me or changing his clothes!
Thumbs up for putting up with it so well guys!!
lola472
lola472

Back to top Go down

Post by lauram_92 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Living with your parents suuuck. I might go stay at my Grannys for a few days (she lives like five houses away) because she is staying at my Aunties so I will get a break!!
lauram_92
lauram_92

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkilouise Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 pm

OH and I are living with my family atm - my mum and my brother!

Its great really Smile Mum's an amazing help and loves LO to pieces - never tells me what to do ect but does give me some tips and idea's which I really appreciate! My brothers great with LO as well Smile
Should be moving out at the beginning of August - will definitely miss being at home! flower

nikkilouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down