Teen Mums (formerly BnB TP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH rant thread

2 posters

Go down

OH rant thread Empty OH rant thread

Post by TraciLea Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 pm

All things about OH and his evil doing Twisted Evil
TraciLea
TraciLea
TMS Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/Tlvhaynes

Back to top Go down

OH rant thread Empty Re: OH rant thread

Post by lola472 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 am

Oh gosh where do I start. I am soooo glad we have a rant section because here I go...
I loved Max for years before he even knew I was alive. He played on a community soccer team with one of my brothers. When I got into high school we finally started to hang out. And when my sophomore year ended, that summer, we started dating. It was amazing! He was the first guy that was ever really my "boyfriend", and the first guy I ever slept with. Things were going so well. But then I found out I was pregnant. He started getting real distant and would NEVER talk about the baby. So I tried to give him some time to get used to it. I got kicked out of my mom's house and ended up moving in with Max and his parents. I saw him less after I lived with him then I did before. And turns out he's been hooking up with this other girl the past 2 weeks. I found out on facebook of all places!! I was so against facebook for so long but against better judgements I got a facebook and look what happened?!? This girl starts posting on my wall about how Max was at the pool (when he said he was working) and has been all up on this other girl for the past several weeks. Turns out he quit his job 2 weeks ago and has been lying about it. He didn't even deny hooking up with this girl when I confronted him about it yesterday. He said he's never dreaded anything more than this baby in his whole life. He said that he's still young and I'm trying to turn him into something that he's not. If it were up to him my pregnancy would never have gotten this far. I ended up just packing a bag and going to a friend's house. I hate this guy so much right now. Really hate him. It's a strong word but I've got some strong emotions right now. And now he has really f'ed up my world because I'm not living with him anymore. I can't be around him right now. I'm not completely sure where I'm going to stay right now but I need to figure something out ASAP!
lola472
lola472

Back to top Go down

Post by TraciLea Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 am

I love you
TraciLea
TraciLea
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola472 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 am

Wow I actually feel a lot better getting that all out. This "rant" section is therapeutic!
lola472
lola472

Back to top Go down

Post by TraciLea Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am

Last weekend I drove a total of six hours to get to spend the weekend with him. 1.5 hours there, 1.5 hours back. Then again to take him back. He works with my father so we decided it would be better him OH to stay with him. Well I pretty much just wasted that time. OH didn't hang out with me at all and he didn't hang out with LO. He spent the whole time just ignoring us and hanging out with his friends. I'm supposed to leave for the weekend to spend time with him there but I just know he won't do anything I want again.
TraciLea
TraciLea
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down