Teen Mums (formerly BnB TP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being banned from BnB rant and a half.

+6
Burchy314
CSweets
TorisMommy
laree826
TraciLea
Yazz
10 posters

Go down

Being banned from BnB rant and a half. Empty Being banned from BnB rant and a half.

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Here is a MUCH needed & over-due rant.

I got banned from BnB, i'm so pissed off. I spent over a year on their making friends and posting and building up friendships etc. etc.

And I got banned for something I didn't even fricken' do!! No Beats me how they think I could of made an fake e-mail account and then a fake account in the whole 10 minutes that I was sorting out my LO.
What even more takes the piss is that they couldn't even spell LOOK:
This account has been deactivated for the following reason:
Pending admine review for duplicate accounts amde to cause trouble

Date account will be reactivated: Jul 15th, 2011, 23:00 PM

IT'S ADMIN & MADE. GET IT RIGHT!! I've even e-mailed them about it but got no response at all. Bastards. Twisted Evil

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Being banned from BnB rant and a half. Empty Re: Being banned from BnB rant and a half.

Post by TraciLea Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Its okay...this is a much cooler forum. I loving it more and more
TraciLea
TraciLea
TMS Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/Tlvhaynes

Back to top Go down

Being banned from BnB rant and a half. Empty Re: Being banned from BnB rant and a half.

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

TraciLea wrote:Its okay...this is a much cooler forum. I loving it more and more

Ohh, not saying that this forum is a bad thing. Just peed off as I had friends on there that didn't have fb and now I can't get in contact with them. Mad

Yeah this site is pretty dandy, deffiently need more members though. I fee like i'm posting way to much lol x

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by laree826 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:20 pm

i didnt like how a certain mod denied everything I accused him of even after I directed him back to his own quote! But no naming names!
laree826
laree826
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

laree826 wrote:i didnt like how a certain mod denied everything I accused him of even after I directed him back to his own quote! But no naming names!

Oh I read that, (haha I can see things using a proxy site but can't log in or anything). What an numpty, to put the term lightly lol.

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by TorisMommy Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Why the hell were you banned, Yaz? Mad
TorisMommy
TorisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 pm

TorisMommy wrote:Why the hell were you banned, Yaz? Mad

Because apparently I made a fake account, as if I have the time, let alone energy to do that. Evil or Very Mad
I really want my account back. Crying or Very sad

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by CSweets Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 pm

All I have to say is that I hardly EVER get on that site. And when I read all the statuses on FB about it I decided to snoop! What I've came to the conclusion is, a certain Admin/Mod (whatever you call them lol) is being very hypocritical locking threads that had "arguments" in them when the the Admin itself is arguing with the girls in that thread. You'd think they'd close the "off-topic" thread 21 pages ago. I also have to say, that you put like a ton of hormonal girls together and there will be arguments, it never won't happen. Sheesh. Things have gotten out of hand over there! Glad this site is here though!
CSweets
CSweets

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001615521963#!/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laree826 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Here's the difference between the mods here, and the mods there. We are teen moms and have relationships with teen moms. They don't.
laree826
laree826
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Burchy314 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 pm

BOOO!!! I went o go like/thank your post and I can't on here Sad

sooooo LIKE!!!!!!
Burchy314
Burchy314
TMS Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/tina.burcha,

Back to top Go down

Post by TraciLea Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 pm

laree826 wrote:Here's the difference between the mods here, and the mods there. We are teen moms and have relationships with teen moms. They don't.

cyclops
TraciLea
TraciLea
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSweets Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on earth. We are treated like children but expected to act like adults.

Someone posted this ^^^ Quote ^^^ on my fb in my newsfeed and she isn't even in BnB haha.

Thought it suited that situation.
CSweets
CSweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Burchy314 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm

haha thats great! I am going to make that my FB status Very Happy
Burchy314
Burchy314
TMS Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/tina.burcha,

Back to top Go down

Post by CSweets Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 pm

"Like" haha
CSweets
CSweets

Back to top Go down

Post by TraciLea Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:00 pm

That is cool.
TraciLea
TraciLea
TMS Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameliasmummy-x- Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 am

That's awful! I agree this forum is much more chilled and laid-back Smile
Ameliasmummy-x-
Ameliasmummy-x-

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 am

OH LOL.

Got this message from 'Wobbles' via fb. Forum help and testing area thread titled 'Who do I contact about closing my account?' but what you did afterwards was spam our pages and create a duplicate account with full intentions to cause trouble, known to forum members as trolling. You were banned pending admin review, I have reviewed your account and have now placed a permanent ban on your account as per the reason above. If you have any further question please use the contact us located at the bottom right of the website which is available to all members, guests and deactivated members.

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 am

Since when did I spam? Everyone was posting!!! No one else got banned also, I still don't get what they mean by duplicate account.

Never mind hey, I bloody hope people start using this forum more & more, BNB has gone so down hill and the admins/mods are on a power trip.

Fed up!!

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 am

Think i'm going to stick to here and netmums from now on.

Yazz

Back to top Go down

Post by lola472 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 am

I was only on BbB since the beginning of April and have only really been in the teen pregnancy section. I don't know how many of yall know about all the drama over there. But it's all about "fakes" and so now all the girls over there feel like if you don't take a picture with your username on it than you aren't a real person- or something like that. I just can't deal with that petty drama right now- I actually have real problems to handle!!
I'm so glad you made this site. It's going to be so much better.
And I totally agree- the mod/admin needs to be a teen mom. It takes one to know one!
lola472
lola472

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyGray Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 pm

^^ Yeah I saw that thread yesterday and couldn't believe all the girls were being peer-pressured into "proving" their identities. I definitely didn't have to go through that when I was pregnant and already feeling insecure about my body.
RosyGray
RosyGray

https://www.facebook.com/ericalish

Back to top Go down

Post by Nervousmomtobe Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

I can't post pictures because since I moved out of my dads the only Internet I have is only my iphone. I wish there was a way to upload pictures from it but I don't think I can without having photobucket or something.

Tina(burchy) always does it for me haha

Nervousmomtobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down